Saturday, January 15, 2011

BATH TIME IS FUN!

     Have you ever seen a sitcom with children who didn’t want to take a bath? I don’t know where this comes from, because its not true to my life. My kids follow my husband and me into the bathroom anytime they can catch us before we close the door. They pound on the door while we’re showering and even try to climb into the shower with us if they manage to get inside.
     I think that part of the magic of bath time comes from the simple fact that my kids like to get messy, but they don’t enjoy being messy.
Eli, not so happy after he smeared Desitin all over himself

Millie, non-plussed following an early attempt at table food

...So, for my children, bath time is both fun and relieving. As eveidenced by...

...this gorgeous girl...

...and this happy guy...

     So, to sitcom writers and bath time hating children alike, here is a newsflash for you: BATH TIME IS FUN!!!

4 comments:

  1. I will be adding you to my blog list, OK? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desitin. Seems like that would be tough to clean off. Was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very. I washed him completely and went to get a towel. When I came back in, he still looked like a mime.

    ReplyDelete