Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mother Time

I find myself waxing contemplative this new year season.  I don't typically make hard and fast resolutions, but I don't shun them either. What I've been thinking of lately is simply about what made 2013 a good year, what did I enjoy most, and how can I carry that goodness into making a rich new year.

My family experiences certainly top the list (if they don't fill it all together). My personal goals are really tied to my wanting to be a better wife and mother and wanting to create a home that is truly a haven. And while none of them are firmly articulated, I hope they'll be worthwhile. Because I don't think that there is any greater resolve I can make for myself or for the world than to commit to bringing up a good family.

So here is to more happy days, more goodness, and more godliness in our home. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment