Sunday, May 13, 2012

The (Terrible) Two Year Old

The day started by playing dress up with her new Easter dress and sunglasses
Then we went and got doughnuts at one of our favorite places. I now know what it feels like to hang out with  a fashionista.

We picked up our Daddy-o for lunch at Cici's later that day.
We had her party on Saturday the 24th. This is the birthday girl after enjoying her cake.


We roasted hot dogs and the boys got to see how big the fire could get.
Its hard to believe that my baby girl has gotten so big. She's been two for almost 2 months now and there have already been some rough patches. But figuring out how to enjoy this two year old, no matter what, is a challenge I look forward to. I love my Millie Girl!


Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment