O my heavens your family looks so grown up. They look so healthy and happy!! And o my heavens you are a mommy of three!! You are such a superwoman! You look so beautiful and happy! Love you darlin!
I can't even get over the cuteness of the you and Abel pics :) makes me want a newborn so bad! And I can't believe how well the group shot worked out...I thought for sure we would have at least 5 kids screaming lol. Thanks for getting pics lined up, they turned out great!
...a blogging journal about the Scott and Rebekah Handly family. Our family began in July, 2007. Since then, we have welcomed four beautiful children, have moved from Idaho to Nebraska, and have had a lot of wonderful and happy days in between. Here's to remembering many, many more.
O my heavens your family looks so grown up. They look so healthy and happy!! And o my heavens you are a mommy of three!! You are such a superwoman! You look so beautiful and happy! Love you darlin!
ReplyDeleteI can't even get over the cuteness of the you and Abel pics :) makes me want a newborn so bad! And I can't believe how well the group shot worked out...I thought for sure we would have at least 5 kids screaming lol. Thanks for getting pics lined up, they turned out great!
ReplyDelete